O'Reilly Book Reviewer

I review for the O'Reilly Blogger Review Program

Friday, April 25, 2014

Video Review: Software Architecture Fundamentals - Part 2 by Neal Ford and Mark Richards

If you have read my earlier review http://santoshonsoftware.blogspot.com/2014/04/video-review-software-architecture.html, this is a continuation of the same series for Part 2.

No architecture is a silver bullet. One of the videos explains the trade-offs in choosing different solutions for the same problem. You have to give up something for the greater good. The videos provide coverage on comparing architectures, web services and messaging, SOA architectures, etc. I really enjoyed the video series as this was a much needed thing at this point in my career. I feel confident about being a great architect, defending my design, sticking to industry standards, and providing robust and future-proof solutions to complex IT problems.

Again, I would have given 6-stars to this series but am allowed to give only 5. 

1 comment:

  1. AduQ pertama-tama yaitu permainan yang sama dengan permainan Domino QQ, tetapi dengan jumlahnya kartu yang diberikan lebih sedikit cuma 2 kartu
    asikqq
    dewaqq
    sumoqq
    interqq
    pionpoker
    bandar ceme terbaik
    hobiqq
    paito warna
    bocoran sgp
    data hk

    ReplyDelete